View Messages

Return to Ag/Natural Resources

centennial replacement sign

[Post to this category]
From: Diane Heideb
Mason, IL
My in-laws have a centennial farm. The paperwork was completed about 10 years ago and they proudly have their sign displayed. After years of weather, you can no longer read the sign. Is there any way we could get a replacement sign? I would gladly pay for it. Thank you for your time. Diane

[Post to this category]
Return to Piatt County Extension.
Search current board