View Messages

Return to 4-H

Spraying License

[Post a Follow Up] [Post to this category]
From: Eric Crowley
Mahomet, IL
I am a department head at the Village of Mahomet. My spraying license has expired and I would like to renew my license and have three other employees get licenses. I am having trouble finding a website that informs me of when and where any classes are. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Extension Message
From: Kathy Mullins
Program Coordinator, 4-H SPIN - Champaign County
Champaign/Ford/Iroquois/Vermilion Unit
Eric, If you need the study materials please contact this number: (800)644-2123 or (217)244-2123. U of I Extension Pesticide Program.

If you are just wanting to take the test, you must call and make an appointment. You can do so by calling (800)641-3934, the Illinois Department of Agriculture. Good luck. Kathy

[Post a Follow Up] [Post to this category]
Return to Champaign County.
Search current board