View Messages

Return to 4-H

Get Professional Water Damage Repairs

[Post a Follow Up] [Post to this category]
From: Billy Repairs
Hometown, AL
Contact a Water Restoration Company before it’s too late!

Extension Message
From: Kathy Mullins
Program Coordinator, 4-H SPIN - Champaign County
Champaign/Ford/Iroquois/Vermilion Unit
Thank you for the web-site and company information on Water damage. I will pass this along to the appropriate contacts.

[Post a Follow Up] [Post to this category]
Return to Champaign County.
Search current board