View Messages

Return to General Questions

Forestry Complaints (IL)

[Post a Follow Up] [Post to this category]
From: Chuck Moek
Sauk Village, IL
I am having an issue with a forestry worker. Who do I talk to about this issue. It is at my property in Jo Daviess Illinois.

Extension Message
From: Jay Hayek
Extension Specialist, Forestry
Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences
Hi Chuck:

Feel free to give me a call directly at (217) two-four-four 0534.

Best, Jay

[Post a Follow Up] [Post to this category]
Return to Illinois Forestry.
Search current board