View Messages

Return to Sick, Injured, or Orphaned


[Post to this category]
From: Chris Ferguson
Smiths Station, AL
I am a wildlife rehabilitation in Alabama, but, my husbands Tampa is in Illinois. My sister in law and nephew would like me to train them, during our two yearly visits, to do what I do. How do they apply for a rehabilitation permit so that they are in compliance during these times? Is there a web link to download the application like we have with the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources?

Thanks in advance!

[Post to this category]
Return to Living With Wildlife In Illinois.
Search current board