The IL Dept. of Public Health recommends not vacuuming, but instead cleaning with either Lysol, bleach solution, or with detergent. See here for more information: http://www.idph.state.il.us/public/hb/hbhanta.htm
As long as the material in the wall is not disturbed, I think you will be fine.
Hantavirus cases are rare, but they can be fatal. So watch for flu-like symptoms (headache, fever, muscle aches, etc). for the next 5 weeks. If you have these, along with shortness of breath, I recommend seeing your doctor and telling them that you've had contact with deer mice.